- ALL SALES FINAL. Due to the nature of the products, all sales are final. If you are unhappy with your product, please message me privately and I will do my best to rectify the issue.
- NO MEET UPS. Unfortunately, I will no longer be doing meet ups. In the past I have been very flexible, however, I can no longer accommodate these requests. You can utilize the market pick up option when checking out online and pick your items up during market hours. For emergency purchases (leaving the island before market day), I can deliver to you for $5 in the Nuuanu-Ala Moana-Makiki area, $10 from Manoa-Hawaii Kai and Kalihi-Salt Lake, $20 for Waimanalo, ‘Aiea, Waipahu, Kapolei and Waianae.
- NO LAST MIN REQUESTS. The Saturday market opens at 8am but vendors are there as early as 5am setting up. Please submit inquiries by Thursday 10pm the latest so that I can respond and prepare the request if the items/supplies are available.
- WEBSITE CLOSED FROM FRIDAY 10PM-SATURDAY 1PM. The website will be unavailable every market day from Friday 10pm the night prior until after market ends to avoid inventory mismatch.
- NO HOLDS/SAVING. Unfortunately, there will be no holds on products. All products must be paid.
- RESTOCKING FEE. Paid orders that have not been picked up by two market days (which is two weeks total, unless otherwise communicated) will be charged a 25% restocking fee and the remainder of the total will be refunded.
- ORDERS SHIP IN 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS. Online orders placed on Fridays-Sundays will be packed and shipped by Monday-Tuesday. Tracking information is provided after check out. Once the package is handed off to USPS, the lovely mail lady and mail men are the guardians of your package and I will have no control over the speed or it’s location.
- I reserve the right to refuse service.
Thank you so much for your understanding